Furs of Eorzea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for furries, scalies, and anyone else who plays Final Fantasy XIV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like... Mithra!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EraAngelus

EraAngelus

Like... Mithra!  Empty
PostSubject: Like... Mithra!    Like... Mithra!  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Hiii! Figured I would say something! *hides*

Long time Final Fantasy XI player, though stopped back in 2006. (Was playing since it was released on the PC) moved onto several other mmos, currently still with a certain crafting of war *hides*

Actually just reactivated my XI account because of the discount I heard members of FFXIV will be getting. So I'll be trying that out as well again to see what has been upgraded in the past 3-4 years since I've stop playing.

As for FFXIV. Well I'm liking it so far... the main thing I love is the fact that money isn't much of a problem as it was back in the old days of FFXI Very Happy

but yeah... Hi!
Back to top Go down
Nemmy

Nemmy

Character Profile
Character Name: Test
Allegience:
Physical Level: 99

Like... Mithra!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like... Mithra!    Like... Mithra!  EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Hehe welcome Era ^^ Good to see you here, if you know any others wanting to play you should direct them on over as well!

I'm betting money won't be that easy once it gets into full gear, hopefully it will be ok though XD
Back to top Go down
EraAngelus

EraAngelus

Like... Mithra!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like... Mithra!    Like... Mithra!  EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Nemmy wrote:
Hehe welcome Era ^^ Good to see you here, if you know any others wanting to play you should direct them on over as well!

I'm betting money won't be that easy once it gets into full gear, hopefully it will be ok though XD

Will do then, since I know a few friends who are also in the Beta with me as well Smile
Back to top Go down
FlamingRawrz

FlamingRawrz

Like... Mithra!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like... Mithra!    Like... Mithra!  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 am

Hey there! How's it goin'?

:3

Bwahahh! Sounds like you're already ahead of the game by knowing how FFXI is and whatnot. Anyhow, nice meeting you!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/flamingwars
EraAngelus

EraAngelus

Like... Mithra!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like... Mithra!    Like... Mithra!  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:43 pm

FlamingRawrz wrote:
Hey there! How's it goin'?

:3

Bwahahh! Sounds like you're already ahead of the game by knowing how FFXI is and whatnot. Anyhow, nice meeting you!

I'm doing quite fine! Very Happy And yeah! I used to play FFXI for at least 3 years! Got my RDM/BLM up to 50. Stopped around 2006, though just now revived my account. Pleasure is all mines Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like... Mithra!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like... Mithra!    Like... Mithra!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Like... Mithra!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furs of Eorzea :: General :: User Introductions-
Jump to: