Furs of Eorzea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for furries, scalies, and anyone else who plays Final Fantasy XIV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*wingwaves*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemmy

Nemmy

Character Profile
Character Name: Test
Allegience:
Physical Level: 99

*wingwaves* Empty
PostSubject: *wingwaves*   *wingwaves* EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:38 am

Hello all ^^ For those who don't know me, I'm Nemmy, a red dragon who has been around the fandom for quite a number of years now o.o

I played FFXI casually all throughout college but was never truly hardcore about it, my class of choice was Thief which I got to level 66. The best times were when I was in a linkshell full of Swedish folks, had so much fun with them, when that shell disbanded I quickly started to lose interest so that is why I hope to create another great group to start FFXIV off with ^^

I work full time so I will not always be available to play but I will do my best! See you guys around =)
Back to top Go down
FlamingRawrz

FlamingRawrz

*wingwaves* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *wingwaves*   *wingwaves* EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:42 am

Nemmy wrote:
Hello all ^^ For those who don't know me, I'm Nemmy, a red dragon who has been around the fandom for quite a number of years now o.o

I played FFXI casually all throughout college but was never truly hardcore about it, my class of choice was Thief which I got to level 66. The best times were when I was in a linkshell full of Swedish folks, had so much fun with them, when that shell disbanded I quickly started to lose interest so that is why I hope to create another great group to start FFXIV off with ^^

I work full time so I will not always be available to play but I will do my best! See you guys around =)

Well, that's rare for someone who doesn't know who you are. ;3 Hi Nemmy! *wingwaves back*

Hah, anyhow, that's awesome! Hopefully with the group that gets started up we can have such an experience as well. And well, this group should be harder to break up. ;] Bwahah!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/flamingwars

*wingwaves*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furs of Eorzea :: General :: User Introductions-
Jump to: