Furs of Eorzea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for furries, scalies, and anyone else who plays Final Fantasy XIV

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawr!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlamingRawrz

FlamingRawrz

Rawr! Empty
PostSubject: Rawr!   Rawr! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:39 am

Helllooo, I'll go ahead and make the first post evar. :]

I have many names to go by, and currently FlamingRawrs or Rawrz is the one for now.

Uhh.. I'm just a blue dragon, use what ever imagination you want to fill in the blank. Throughout time it'll be more clear to those who are interested in knowing me and whatnot.

Aside from that, I'm pretty much a college student, working a job at a retail store, and just pretty much living off of my hopes and dreams. What more can be said?

I'll be honest and say it here so you guys can make fun of me about it later, I never really played much of the FF series lol. FF7 & FF8 we're the main ones I played and just love to death which reminds me, I really ought to play them again sometime.

Sooo I'm most likely not gonna get much references xD But hey, FF is an awesome in general. So that's what brought me here to playing FFXIV. Now I get to play FF AND friends, all at the same time! How awesome is that? I'm not new to the MMO scene but I have high hopes for this game to be awesome. :3

So yeah, there ya goes! Hellos! Whaddup everyone! I'm FlamingRawrs, what about you ?

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/flamingwars
Nemmy

Nemmy

Character Profile
Character Name: Test
Allegience:
Physical Level: 99

Rawr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr!   Rawr! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:31 am

Welcome, Rawrz! Though I still have the urge to call you FW XD

Should have some good times even if we just have a small group of furs following us ^^
Back to top Go down
FlamingRawrz

FlamingRawrz

Rawr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr!   Rawr! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:39 am

Nemmy wrote:
Welcome, Rawrz! Though I still have the urge to call you FW XD

Should have some good times even if we just have a small group of furs following us ^^

FW is good too, if you want to call me that. :3 A name is merely a name. And true that, I can't wait until we all manage to group up and play! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/flamingwars
Sponsored content

Rawr! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr!   Rawr! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rawr!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furs of Eorzea :: General :: User Introductions-
Jump to: